Sensei Saeid Borgheian is an associate instructor providing private sessions and classes for the deaf.
Saeid has been practicing karate for 20 years, and holds the rank of 5th Dan in Shito Ryu. He is one of our tournament coaches and acts as an EKF and WKF referee in national and international tournaments.
Teachers and Coaches
In our training and development of teachers and coaches, we follow these guidelines;
- Establish and implement professional and ethical values and practice
- Promote and apply the principles and practices of equal opportunities
- Promote positive images of people with special needs
- Have a commitment to providing entitlement and access to all their professional activities
- Encourage high expectations and standards of achievement from all they teach
- Involve everyone in meaningful and appropriate activity to ensure a quality experience
- Help everyone to achieve their full potential.
UK Instructors and Senior Students
Our Karate Instructors:
07708 497 223
Chief Instructor, Shihan BSc (Adel). BHSc Acu. Adv. Dipl Acu. Cert IV TCMRM
Instructor 4th dan Goju Ryu Karatedo Seiwakai, 4th dan JKF Goju Kai
Instructor 3rd dan Hoshindo Karate, 3rd dan Goju Ryu Karatedo Seiwakai, 3rd dan JKF Goju Kai
Instructor 3rd dan Hoshindo karate
Instructor 3rd dan Hoshindo karate, 2nd dan JKF Gojukai
Instructor 3rd dan Hoshindo Karate, 2nd dan Goju Ryu Karatedo Seiwakai, 2nd dan JKF Goju Kai
Instructor 2nd dan Hoshindo Karate, 1st dan Goju Ryu Karatedo Seiwakai, 1st dan JKF Goju Kai
Naser is currently our youngest full time instructor. He started his karate training in 2007 and achieved his black belt in 2012. He is a second Dan black belt with HoShinDo Manchester and first Dan black belt in Goju Ryu Seiwakai.
He is a prominent member of our tournament squad and competes regularly, with many titles under his belt.
Naser has a diploma in diet and nutrition, pharmacy and is currently studying sport science at university.